Política de reembolso
You can cancel an order within a 72 hour window of order placement, unless it is a custom item or special order restocking fees may apply. If your order has already shipped (even if under 72 hr window due to your request to have the items shipped immediately), it cannot be canceled, and will be treated as a return. Cancellation fees may apply for orders being consolidated at our warehouse. Any cancellation fees imposed by the manufacturer will be your responsibility and will be deducted from any refund. To request an order cancellation, please contact our team using our Customer Service Contact Form. Please be sure to include your name, address, Lighting Gallery Order number, items to be cancelled, and the reason for your cancellation. You will receive an email detailing your cancellation request, followed by another email detailing if the cancellation request was successful. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your cancellation confirmation.
Please be aware that if your order is already in route from its original location, it cannot be rerouted, redirected, or cancelled. Should you wish to return the item, please fill out a Return Request and you will receive return instructions within 2 business days. Note: Do not refuse delivery of non-damaged goods as this will result in a restocking fee. Additionally, delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product and may negate the possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for round trip shipping costs.
We understand that sometimes, items your purchase are simply not right for your environment. They do not match your décor, or you simply do not like them. If you are unsatisfied with a product for any reason, you may return the item to Lighting Gallery within 60 days of delivery, or exchange it for something else (restocking fees may apply, see below). We want to ensure you get the right product for your space.
Products eligible for return/exchange include items in original, new, uninstalled condition with all original parts, and packaging. You may return any item that qualifies under these conditions within 60 days of delivery. If Return labels are provided, return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To request a return, please:
1. Log in to your account (click here):
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned and your item is inspected, your refund will be processed.
Products Not Eligible for Return/Exchange
Sorry, we cannot accept returns on:
- Custom and built-to-order items
- Floor models, Open Box, and Clearance Items
- Large orders (single fixtures over $5,000, orders totaling over $5,000 on multiple quantities of the same fixture)
- Any product that has been modified, installed, or used in any way (including cut, clipped or stripped wires)
- Items not in resalable condition or items missing the original packaging
- Items not purchased by the original customer (we require the original purchase receipt)
Restocking fees can vary depending on the brand and the product. Some manufacturers charge restocking fees on returned or exchanged products. However, Lighting Gallery has worked with all our partner brands to offer you the best possible return/exchange terms.
Sometimes products have a manufacturer’s defect. All items are offered with a one year Lighting Gallery warranty. Any qualifying defective item purchased from Lighting Gallery that is returned within one year of purchase will be repaired or replaced at the company's discretion. Repairs for items that are still under warranty will be covered at no charge. If you would like to report a defective item please contact us using our Claims Form. Once your claim request has been received a Claims Specialist will reach out to you within 2 business days.
Items can be damaged during the shipping process. We also understand that from time-to-time, something may arrive missing parts or components. Our damaged goods/missing parts policy and process is designed to deliver to you a resolution in the timeliest manner possible, at no expense to you. All damages must be reported within 72 hours. of delivery. Lighting Gallery cannot be held responsible for any missing, or damaged goods if we are not notified within this time-period. If you suspect that your Lighting Gallery order was damaged during shipment, please contact us immediately using our Claims Form. Please provide photos of the damaged product and packaging. Once your claim request has been received a Claims Specialist will reach out to you within 48 hrs.