COOL DOWN YOUR HOME WITH A FAN
Make visitors and family members feel comfortable in your home with a fan.
Indoor fans come in a wide range of styles, colors, and materials – everything from bronze and brass to steel. Depending on your personal style and the style of your home, you might choose a sleek, modern outdoor fan or one with more classic styling. However, one thing is for sure: no matter what fan you choose, your guests will the thankful.
BROWSE THE MASSIVE SELECTION IN OUR 8,000-SQUARE-FOOT SHOWROOM
Remember, your fan will be one of the first things people see when they step into your home. You want to select a model that will look good for years while fitting in well with the architecture of your home.
Find a fan that checks all those boxes and more at The Lighting Gallery! Our 8,000-foot showroom in Huntington Station, NY has hundreds of fans in stock. No matter what your style and needs, our friendly staff will be able to help you find the perfect fan to meet them.
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK WHEN CHOOSING A FAN?
Before you start shopping for an fan, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the style of my home, and what type of fan would look best with it?
- Am I looking for a contemporary style or more traditional one?
- How much light do I want the fan to give off?
- Do I want something I can install myself, or am I alright with needing a professional to help with installation?
- How much time do I have to devote to keeping the fan clean and in good condition?
Once you have the answers to these questions, our lighting experts will be happy to take your criteria and use them to lead you to the perfect fan. Browse our selection above to get a taste of what we have to offer and stop in today!