Matthews Fan Company Jarold Direcional Fan
Unique and versatile, the fan head of the Jarold Direcional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc, forward and reverse, to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Jarold can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. 16" Directional Ceiling Fan- High Gauge Steel, Mahogany Blade, Handmade
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, ths fan carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The following blade options are available: metal blades with decorative metal blade guards, metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada) or solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
- Standard Equipment: Decora-style 3 speed wall switch in white.
- Standard Equipment: 10" downrod. **Optional: 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods available. Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded.
- Standard Equipment: Flat ceiling canopy. Not compatible with vaulted ceiling canopy.