Cornet has a personality strongly rooted in nature and it brightens the space it is in.
It is a lamp made of polyurethane, which is a hard and resistant material that is perfect for public spaces. The Cornet’s use is very versatile.
It is mainly used as a bollard lamp but can quickly connect with a wider reality: interior wall lamps, or the post version for intermediate spaces. In all of its designs, Cornet includes a dimmable LED source that distributes light through the lamp’s undulating layers, creating an atmosphere that is natural, slightly broken, but never dominant.
Cornet is a highly technical project, yet full of life.
- Design: Alex Fernández Camps / 2017
- Typology: Bollard
- Environment: Outdoor
- Net Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Materials: Polyurethane, 316 Stainless steel, Aluminum.
- Metal surfaces silver anodized.
- Two anchoring options: 1. Anchoring to ground, screws and anchors not included. 2. Anchoring for foundation, fasteners accessories not included.
- GWFI: 960°
- 8 W LED / CRI: 90 / 2700ºK 860 lm light source
- 120V 60Hz