One of the most distinctive signs from Vietnam is the hat used by women in the countryside to protect themselves from the sun and the rain and as a basket to carry food. Nón Lá is the name used to describe this Vietnamese hat and it is also the name we selected for this lamp. This is the way we pay homage to its shape and centenary culture. The simplicity of this cone-shaped lamp, offers a lightweight and resistant structure with an avant-garde touch thanks to the decentralized light cavity. The lamp’s hood is made out of aluminium and then platted or lacquered. The cast iron base of the lamp is angle shaped, which makes it look more rude, in contrast to its subtle cone-shaped shade. Nón Lá fills the space with direct bottom light and includes a polycarbonate diffuser which hosts a dimming own-made led plate.
Proxy Dimmer Switch option available
- Design: Jorge Pensi Design Studio / 2015
- Typology: Wall lamp
- Environment: Indoor
- Net Weight: 4.34 lbs
- Materials: Aluminum, Molten Iron, Iron
- Diffuser: Methacrylate
- Arm in Graphite Brown. Shade finished in Chrome, Copper and White Brilliant Lacquer.
- Must mount on 4” x 4” junction box.
- Note: While in off position, the blue proxy sensor is illuminated.
- 10.5 W LED / CRI: 90 / 2700ºK 1200 lm light source
- 120V 60Hz