LIGHT UP YOUR HOME WITH EXTERIOR PIER AND POST MOUNTS.
Make visitors and family members feel welcome to your home with pier and post mounts. Often found up the walkway to the front door of a home, or around an outdoor sitting area pier and post mounts are a great way to complement your home’s architecture while at the same time improving safety around entryways.
Pier and post mounts come in a wide range of styles, colors, and materials – everything from bronze and brass to cast iron and steel. Depending on your personal style and the style of your home, you might choose a sleek, modern pier and post mount or one with more classic styling. However, one thing is for sure: no matter what you choose, you want to make sure it makes a welcoming statement.
BROWSE THE MASSIVE SELECTION IN OUR 8,000-SQUARE-FOOT SHOWROOM
Remember, your pier or post mount will be one of the first things people see when they approach your home. You want to select a model that will look good for years while fitting in well with the architecture of your home. At the same time, you want to be sure it is bright enough to safely light the entryway.
Find a pier or post mount that checks all those boxes and more at The Lighting Gallery! Our 8,000-foot showroom in Huntington Station, NY has hundreds of pier or post mounts in stock. No matter what your style and needs, our friendly staff will be able to help you find the perfect pier or post mount to meet them.
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK WHEN CHOOSING A hanging light?
Before you start shopping for a hanging light, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the style of my home, and what type of pier or post mount would look best with it?
- Am I looking for a contemporary style or more traditional one?
- How hardy does the pier or post mount need to be? Is it exposed to the elements, or is it protected by an overhang?
- How much light do I want the pier or post mount to give off?
- Do I want something I can install myself, or am I all right with needing a professional to help with installation?
- How much time do I have to devote to keeping the pier or post mount clean and in good condition?